How You Can Help

How you can help

Why We Need Your Help

The paediatric service receives less than 20% in statutory funding. As a registered charity Pepper relies heavily on the generosity of the local community to fund the remaining 80%+, which is why Pepper needs your help.   We have to raise a minimum of £450,000 annually which comes directly from individuals, community groups, local businesses, trusts, schools, fundraising events and from gifts in wills and legacies.
 
In the lives of families receiving support every minute of specialist care makes a difference.
 
In 2014 Pepper secured funding for an additional nurse which will enable the nursing team to reach more children in West Hertfordshire. 
 
Any donation you make will help bring a better quality of life to local young patients and their families.
 
 £230 would pay for a day's nursing care
 
There are many ways that you can help The Pepper Foundation.   Please use any of the links on the right to access more information or call Donna Hughes on 01442 507324.