Spread Love in the community
The Pepper Foundation are asking you to #SpreadLove in our community in solidarity with parents of life-limited children.
This is an uncertain, frightening and turbulent time for us all. But we can only imagine how scary it must be for local parents of life-limited children. The Hospice at Home nursing team that we help to fund is working harder than ever to protect the safety and well-being of the families, and to provide the vital service that keeps these children at home, away from hospices and hospitals.
The families receiving the children’s Hospice at Home service are more isolated now than ever. Our family fun days have been postponed for the foreseeable future, and they are relying on nurses vital support during this incredibly difficult time.
The Pepper Foundation are urging you, our amazing supporters, to help us spread some love to these families, children and of course the super nurses working day and night…
Join our #SpreadLove movement by taking part in the following:
How to Join in our #SpreadLove Movement:
- If you can, text PEPPER 5 on 70450 to donate £5 to the nursing team.
- Share a hand-heart selfie for the families to see via social media (by tagging Pepper) and nominate some friends.
- Wear Purple for Pepper one day at home and send your pics.
- Along with the wonderful rainbows, put up a purple heart in your windows.
- Share your favourite indoor activity to help inspire everyone who is staying home.
How to share:
We will be sharing all the photos that are shared with us on social media, as many of the families and nurses follow our accounts and will see the amazing support they are getting from afar. It will be such a boost for them knowing the community is behind them.
Tag us in your posts on:
Twitter – @pepper_org_uk
Facebook – facebook.com/pepperfoundation
Instagram – @the_pepper_foundation